High resolution color scanner
- Hardware, processor, digital and analog design. Embedded kernel Nogo. CCD management, carriage movement, color filter, focus, fan ...
- Connected to a Macintosh in LVDS connection.
- use via a photoshop plugin
At this time, in the year 2000 (!):
- The highest resolution in the world : 30,000 x 12,000 pixels
- The largest sensor size in the world : 78 x 195 mm
- The largest scan area in the world : 5 x 2 mètres
- The fastest scan in the world : 280 Mbits/sec.
- The most filters with the multispectral version (16 filters, including UV and IR)
Total scan time: 20 seconds per filter